1. A species of jellyfish never die. Yes, they can revert themselves to the child phase after they become sexually mature. For that reason, they never die.
2. Octopus has 9 brains and 3 hearts.
One central brain controls the nervous system and the other small 8 brains control the 8 arms.
And in the case of the heart, two hearts pump blood to the gills, and the large heart pumps blood to the rest of the body.
3. The smell scene of a dog is 100K stronger than a human.
4. Shrimp’s heart located at the bottom of the head.
5. The eye of penguins works better underwater compare to air.
6. The milk color of the hippopotamus is pink.
7. Leeches have 32 brains. The internal structure of leeches is separated by different 32 segments and each segment has its own brain.
8. The size of the harpy eagle is more than human or near about human.
9. Snails need moisture to survive. If the weather is dry or uncomfortable for them then go to sleep and do you know they can sleep for 3 years.
10. The sharpness of the eagle eye is 4 times better than the human eye.
11. When hummingbirds hover they beat their wings 200 times per second.
12. The deadliest animal on this planet for humans is mosquitoes and it kills people around 8 – 10 million per year. Because of the deadliest diseases, they spread like malaria, dengue, yellow fever, etc.
13. A jaguar can see in the night dark 5-6 times better than a human.
14. penguins can drink seawater.
15. Penguins found mainly in cold places but the interesting fact is that in the north pole there is no penguin live there.
16. Penguins can control their blood flow. when there is extreme freeze cold, they restrict the blood flow to their cold feet and make their body warm.
17. The largest number of wild tigers found in India. Around 3,000 of the world’s tigers are in India.
18. Flipper of penguins helps to communicate with other penguins.
19. Walrus are rarely found in deep water. Most of the time they spend in the ground.
20. Walrus can live to around 35-45 years old.